If you are looking for an easy, crowd pleasing dessert, then these scrumptious chocolate ganache mini cherry cheesecakes are it! Not only are they super easy to make, but everyone gets their own little cheesecake and they taste incredible.
People will be begging you to bring these to your next get together (much like our edible cookie dough and frozen yogurt bark).
So let’s make them.
What Ingredients Will You Need For Chocolate Ganache Mini Cherry Cheesecakes?
This recipe is a bit ingredient heavy, but some of it you may already have on hand in the pantry.
I like to use a 12 cup cupcake pan to create the chocolate ganache mini cherry cheesecakes, but if you have something that you think will work better, by all means.
You will need graham crackers, sugar, butter, cream cheese, eggs, almond extract, heavy cream, chocolate melting wafers, and a can of cherry pie filing.
You can mix this by hand or with a hand mixer. I use a stand mixer and have been using the same one for about a decade. I love it. I also love this bowl!
You will want to prepare the graham cracker crust first and line the 12 cups of the baking sheet. This is where you will ultimately pour your cheesecake mixture into and then bake. Once they come out of the oven, you can prepare the ganache to pour over.
To make the ganache, you will want to bring one cup of heavy cream to a light bowl in a sauce pan, then add chocolate wafers to a bowl and pour the heavy cream over them. Cover for about five minutes, and then mix until silky smooth.
Once the ganache has thickened, you can pour over your cheesecakes.
Then you just need to add a spoon of your cherry pie filling to each of the chocolate ganache mini cherry cheesecakes.
Chocolate Ganache Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Chocolate Ganache Mini Cherry Cheesecakes that are easy to make a crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve of graham crackers)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Sprinkle of white sugar
- 2 blocks (16oz) of cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10oz dark chocolate melting wafers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Make the crust
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sprinkle of sugar. Take the mixture and evenly divide among the 12 mini cheesecake cavities. Press the crust firmly into each cavity.
Make the cheesecake
- In a bowl with a mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and almond extract until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the 12 mini cheesecake cavities on top of the graham cracker crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes or until the cheesecakes begin to brown.
- When finished baking, let the cheesecakes cool on the counter.
- Bring one cup of heavy cream to a simmer on medium heat. Once you start to see it bubble, take it off the heat and combine with the chocolate in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl for 5 minutes to trap the heat.
- Remove the lid and begin mixing the chocolate until velvety smooth.
- Once the ganache forms, let it sit uncovered at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. It will thicken up a bit and that is how you want to use it. It should be able to coat a spoon before you drizzle the cheesecakes.
- Drizzle the ganache over the mini cheesecakes and top with 1 spoonful of the cherry pie filling.
I like to add the ganache and cherries on all mini cheesecakes and then let them
set/harden in the fridge a bit before serving them.
This post includes affiliate links that we may make a commission from at no extra cost to you.